Job Title: Senior Prosthetic Dental Technician
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Hours: 08:30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
Salary: Competitive (depending on experience)
We are an award-winning private dental laboratory based in the heart of Brighton and Hove’s busy Palmeira square, only a stone’s throw away from the vibrant seafront.
Ceramic Designs Laboratory are a growing, dedicated, expert team of dental professionals working alongside internationally renowned clinicians to drive innovation and new protocols for best patient outcomes. Our specialism and our focus are on complex cases, requiring problem-solving skills and a close partnership between patient, surgeon, and lab to get the best results from often problematic presentations.
As a result of business expansion, we are looking for a senior prosthetics technician to join our friendly team on a full-time basis working in our state-of-the-art lab.
The candidate must be responsible, driven, reliable, very efficient, well-mannered, and must be able to multitask with good time management skills. The candidate must be able to work on their own doing a job from start to finish, from casting impressions to finishing the dentures or any prosthetic appliance. To be able to produce high-quality private prosthetics appliances in line with company standards
The right candidate can be assured that they would be part of a progressive and dynamic team with a competitive salary (dependant on experience), benefits, enrolment into our company pension scheme, ongoing training, and career progression opportunities.
- At least 3+ years experience.
- A portfolio or evidence of previous work.
- Extensive knowledge of all removable prosthetic appliances.
- To work on a case from start to finish.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with digital dentistry and CAD-CAM.
- Experience of working in a clinical setting.
- Somebody willing to learn.
- GDC Registered.
- Driven and focused to achieve outstanding results
- Positive and proactive
- Good organisational skills/timekeeping
- Professional, reliable, honest, supportive, and personable
- A committed team player
- Keen to learn new skills
- A forward thinker and planner
- Excellent work ethos
- Attention to detail
- Commercially minded
What we offer
- Competitive salary (depending on experience).
- Covid 19 consideration: PPE Provided and twice weekly lateral flow testing
- Opportunity to work with an amazing team of professionals in a state of the art, forward thinking laboratory, based in central Hove
- Modern surgeries and dental software systems and technologies
- Yoga classes every Wednesday
- 4 weeks paid holiday per year – increasing with service
- CPD provided
- GDC (if required) and Indemnity paid
- Progression, Training and Development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme