Anthogyr U.K. Case study
Two-hour immediate load implant restorations
Fractured root extraction. Immediate implant placement. Trios intraoral scan. Screw-retained crown.
- Initial patient visit to GDP who discussed treatment options and referred into the implant
- Scans, Xrays plan placement and design with implant surgeon.
- Fractured root to be carefully extracted preserving the buccal bone.
- Immediate placement of
“Ceramic Designs was a natural first choice for Anthogyr trials.”
- Root out – implant in
- Scan flag sulcus former
- Lab tech fills prescription chooses implant system, abutment type, restoration type, and material then gets designing.
- Milled PMMA temp on Ti Base