Anthogyr U.K. Case study
Two-hour immediate load implant restorations
Fractured root extraction. Immediate implant placement. Trios intraoral scan. Screw-retained crown.
- Initial patient visit to GDP who discussed treatment options and referred into the implant
- Scans, Xrays plan placement and design with implant surgeon.
- Fractured root to be carefully extracted preserving the buccal bone.
- Immediate placement of
“Ceramic Designs was a natural first choice for Anthogyr trials.”
- Root out – implant in
- Scan flag sulcus former
- Lab tech fills prescription chooses implant system, abutment type, restoration type, and material then gets designing.
- Milled PMMA temp on Ti Base
1. Root out - implant in
2. Scan flag sulcus former
3. Designing milled PMMA temp crown
4. Milled PMMA temp on Ti Base
Temporary restoration fitted within two hours
Almost no loss of papilla and beautifully healthy tissue
[et_social_follow icon_style="slide" icon_shape="circle" icons_location="top" col_number="auto" outer_color="light" network_names="true"]